About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rest Day Minus Class

Rest Day

2 all of 200m sprints in track and field class....(WTF right?)

Body: good minus hip
Sleep: 9hrs
Nutrition: good
Notes: Solid rest day. We got timed in 200m sprints today in class. Yup thats right in class. There is probably 3 or 4 or my classes where you are graded on how well you can perform activities which is kind of cool in my opinion....no fatties aloud in phys ed. Tomorrow I will hit my lifts in the afternoon but in the morning I have swimming which will be my conditioning for the day. I also have been mwodding pretty religiously just dont really feel like writing down what I have done because I really dont give a shit about that anymore.

2 comments:

  1. thats sick! what time gets you the "A"? Fastest in the class? or by a time scale? interested to find out dan. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in my lifeguarding class it is how well fast you perform the swim or rescue as well as how accurate it is but in my other classes it is not about the speed but the accuracy and how well your form is. There are a lot of time scales involved as well.

    ReplyDelete