About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yesterday and Today

9/19/11
Bench
5x15
2x5x230
9x230pr

DB Curls
3x10x42.5

BB High Pulls
1x8x70
1x10x70

Chin ups
2x12

BB Forearm Curls
1x20x60

Back Pump
2x12x90

Body: good minus hip
Sleep: 9hrs
Nutrition: good eating for growth
Notes: Solid day of training been doing a lot of mobility and shit for my hip which still is not getting better. Probably just going to wait until surgery to let it fully rest though and just keep doing what I am doing now. Next Monday I will find out the exact date of the surgery I want to just do it and get it over with and I feel that resting for 6 weeks will get me back to 100% for the first time in 2 years.

Today:
Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment