About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Friday, December 16, 2011

First Workout Back Bootless

Squat
5x135
3x5x185

Lynne
5rds not for time
Max reps bodyweight bench (165lbs)
Strict pull ups

1. 26/16
2. 16/15
3. 10/11
4. 8/10
5. 10/10

*no rest between bench and pull ups
*about 3 min rest between rds

Well its about time that I am back at it and progressing nicely. I got my stitches out on Thursday and was given the go ahead to do whatever I can tolerate. I still have some residual pain but im sure that will be a week or 2 and I will be good. Squatting felt amazing today and I had no ankle or hip pain which is a great sign. I have never done Lynne this way and I decided like it would be a good idea because it is Friday and I was looking to get a nice pump in and the no rest got the heart going a bit. I was right on both aspects. Probably the biggest pump I have seen in my arms ever and I could not move them very much until now. My plan form here on out is to focus solely on getting in shape for lacrosse in January. I am going to follow Crossfit MTL because they have a real good program and I will also train sport specific on days where I feel appropriate. So ready to get after it I am foaming at the mouth. Resting the rest of the weekend and celebrating the end of the semester and then all business from there on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment