About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

11/30/11

Bench
5x135
5x185
5x245
4x245 went to far forward
5x245

incline db bench
2x8x70

Seated db curl
10x35
8x37.5

Chin ups
2x15

Great workout for me today felt awesome to get back at it and I will be lifting 3 times a week and maybe putting a conditioning sesh in depending on what I did and what I can do. I have been eating well and My sleep has been good as well. I drank on monday night and didnt sleep much then but thats fine with me I had no class on tuesday. I am going to workout friday and maybe saturday as well. What I am basically doing is either bench curls chin ups and one other chest accessory lift or seated press curls dips t bar row and one other accessory shoulder lift. I will just alternate A B style until I am back.....13 days until stitches are out and hopefully can get rid of the boot. I walk around in my dorm with out it already and it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment