About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Deadlift, Back Extensions, Hanging Leg Raises

Deadlift
3x154 regular
3x242 regular
3x308 sumo
3x308 regular
2x350 sumo
2x350 regular

Alternating

Back extensions
5x12 with pause at top

Hanging leg raises
5x10

So today I experimented with my deadlifting because as you know regular deadlifting hurts my injury that I have. What I have found that I am a lot weaker in the sumo deadlift but I do not feel any pain. I will be sticking with this style of deadlifting from here on out which will be cool. The back extensions and hanging leg raises were a good front and back workout and worked well together. Taking it easy tonight so i have a good lift tomorrow with the bench and then going out tomorrow night. I did not like the creatine it was giving me pretty bad stomach problems so I am going to back off that for now. Every thing else is normal and I am thinking of giving beta alanine a shot. It is supposed to be a pretty nice supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment