About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Stitches

Ya thats right 4 more stitches for this kid over hear. Took a nice slash across the shins in practice on saturday and it cut deep forcing me to get stitched to stop the bleeding. I waited all day to try and not get them but it would not stop oozing blood. Figured it would be my best bet to just get the stitches at that point. Practice has been going really well and I have not had pain running around and Saturday was the best I have felt in a long time. Hopefully I am still aloud to play with the stitches in. Either way I will try to sneak in practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment