About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mondays Suck

2 hr lax practice

Lift
Front squat
5x135
5x185
5x205

Weight Pull ups
3x5x45 (20lbs vest plus 25lbs chain)

A bunch of accessory and mobility work

Mondays are so brutal it is unreal. I leave my dorm room at 10am get some food class at 11, 12, 1, and 2 then trainers room at 3 practice at 4 lift at 6:30 then get some food and back to my room by 8:30 usually. Safe to say this day is the killer. I will all be worth it in the end though that is for sure. Practice went well today I got my stitches wrapped up and played threw the pain of the bone bruise around it. Lift was pretty good as well, I still stayed light on the front squats but I will begin to pick it up gradually as we continue on.

2 comments:

  1. Some days are tougher than others. Like you have been doing, just push through it and let it make you stronger. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete