About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, February 27, 2012

First Day Of Madcow

Squat
5x145
5x180
5x215
5x250
5x285

Began to warm up for bench but I feel a small strain in my pec from the dips the other day the bar is to wide and fucks you up. I opted to stop and hopefully it will recover in a week or so.

Row
5x65
5x80
5x95
5x115
5x130

2 sets weighted hypers 2x12x20
4 sets of weighted sit ups 4x20x20

It was a great day minus the pec injury. It is really a bummer and ive been feeling real depressed since it happened. I know I just have to wait it out and there is nothing more I can do besides ice. I was so excited to start this program because I love it and then something like this happens but it is my own fault I should not have done saturdays workout.

On another note I found this powerlifting meet on March 26th and they have a 18-19 yr old division. It looks like I would have a good chance at setting some new england records for this meet so I am really thinking of doing this one and getting my first meet under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment