About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Squat, Bench, Row

15 min fasted cardio on elliptical

Squat
5x155
5x190
5x230
5x270
5x305

Bench
5x125
5x160
5x190
5x220
5x255 lifetime pr

Row
5x71
5x88
5x106
5x125
5x141

2 sets of Barbell curls
1 set of chin ups to 12
2 sets of weighted sit ups

Had to workout in the wellness center today because apparently the powerlifting club has turned gay. You arent aloud to do your own powerlifting routine and rather have to do one that was written by the people who run it...The program handed to me today was not what I am looking for so I left. Kind of frustrating that the powerlifting club doesnt even powerlift but whatever. The bench set today of 5x255 is a pr and I am pretty pumped with it because I smashed it easily. Squatting felt good and the rows were good as well. Caught a nice pump with the curls and pull ups which is always a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment