About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Here We Go Again

shoulder injury is no better if not worse than it was before the week off.....not sure how that happens. It hurts to lift over shoulder height and any pressing movement. Set up a appointment friday and I don't have a good feeling about this one. Every time I have had this feeling its been a pretty bad injury and I am 3 for 3 with guessing how bad it is. I am hoping it is not a tear but thats what I fear. I'll keep ya updated in the mean time looks like I will be spending time focusing on squatting rdl and sprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment