About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

This Needs To Be Done

So I have decided that I am going to take this time before surgery to get all healed up and also use the recovery from surgery to finish up the healing. I am going to use the next 5 weeks before surgery as recovery weeks. Some weeks I will take off some I will do swimming and biking maybe some racquetball and definitely yoga every week. Between my hip my shoulder and my ankle I think this will be a good time for this and also maybe try to find something new as a hobby non athletic wise who knows. If I even use weights I will be doing very light work for the next 5 weeks and then 3 weeks after surgery as well. I need to make sure that I can get everything taken care of because in the future I need to be able to be 100%. We are entering the crossfit games as a team and I also am contemplating lacrosse again. But this all depends on how well I am able to take care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment