About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Weekend

Friday

Bench
2x5x190
16x190

Curled until my biceps popped

Saturday/Sunday
nothing special

Comments: Well this weekend was my last weekend of heavy drinking for a while. Ill still have a few quality beers here and there but no more pounding. I've noticed lately I dont have that much fun anymore because I am shitfaced I have fun just hanging around with friends maybe having a few beers. My nutrition in general has been pretty terrible since the summer time and it is time to clean that up I was just waiting for halloween to be over to calm it down. In retro spec it was really not necessary for me to drink the last few weekends its been pretty bad night life anyways which I cant say I am to mad about because I can focus more on goals rather than going out and getting lit. I am still on my active rest faze tomorrow begins week 3 of that and it is actually going a lot easier than I thought my body was so run down its hard to explain and I can tell that I am still not 100% recovered. Shows me that I need to take the volume down and take a week off every 4-6 weeks to stay fresh anything else is overkill. Sometime soon I am going to get my shoulder and hip taken care of finally probably mri's needed being my educated guess. I am also going to start bring a few workouts back in and get back to blogging them. I will most likely be doing lsd stuff but possibly some intense rows or swims maybe bikes as well. Still going to stay away from the weights. Overall....nutrition will be clean, still on active rest, more workouts, back to blogging, Oh and also starting my goals for next year which will include meditating. Ben and I have been talking about it and I have been reading up on it as well as learning about it in some classes. It really seems that it can benefit my mental health a lot especially because I have a lot of anxiety and stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment