About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just Keep Swimming

30 Minutes of various types of swimming including a few 100s, 50s, and 25s

Body: good minus the shoulder still -___-
Sleep: 9hrs of deep sleep
Nutrition: great
Notes: Today I decided swimming would be a good activity to get a nice workout in and I was right. Mixing up just regular light swimming with some intense stuff. My shoulder is bothering me still but when I was at my doctors yesterday he said to give it until christmas break after I heal from surgery and then to come back it if still hurts. So I guess we will be waiting it out again i guess that will help me keep from doing something stupid before surgery. I am also not going to be drinking heavy before surgery so from now until winter break or so I will not be drinking a lot. I feel like this is a good decision for me anyways. And even over winter break I wont drink really to get in shape fast for lacrosse. Other than that everything else is going well. Oh and I am also on an antifungal pill for ringworm take it once a week for 2-4 weeks but I guess it is pretty strong so it is no joke to mess around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment