About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Last Few Days

1/6/12
5rds for time:
35 double unders
250m row
11:18

1/8/12
4rds for time:
400m run
50 squats
13:10

Mob: couch, IT tack and stretch

So the past 2 workout days I have focused on conditioning and that is probably how the rest of my week before school starts is going to look like. I will definitely squat and bench one more time but that is about it for strength. My normal nutrition has changed slightly to adding in carbs such as small servings of white rice with dinner or lunch and yogurts. Then I look to make sure and get the proper amount of protein. Also my post workout shakes have been 2 scoops of whey and about 1 cup of oats. Friday night I had a burger and I was served beer at Chilis so who is gonna pass up a nice sam adams with a bacon cheese burger right? That night I went out to a few bars with some friends from school and had some late night munchies but other than that my nutrition has been of the normal sense. Running felt good today and my ankle is just a little sore writing this know a bit later at night time. We will see how it feels tomorrow but I will definitely be wearing an ankle brace for lacrosse at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment