About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Other Total

Full Clean
warm up: 2x155, 1x185
1. 225
2. 243 f
3. 243

Bench
warm up: 8x135 3x185
1. 255
2. 275
3. 300 pr

Ohs
Warm up: 1x135
1. 155
2. 185
3. 205 pr

Agilities and Short Sprints

A solid day at the gym turned into a great day as soon as I hit a 300lbs bench press. I have been really wanting to do that and I figured this was the workout to do so. The best part is that it went up smoothly and I could definitely throw on some more weight. Agilities and sprints went well on my ankle. My knee was bothering me today not sure what it was from but its nothing big probably just a bruise. My nutrition has been pretty consistent and I plan to keep it that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment