About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sprints and A Bit of Lax

Sprints
2 200m
3 100m
4 50m
*2-3min recoveries

1hr captains practice

Decided that I would hit up some sprints today and I felt really good. All of this resting is making me feel fresh again and I am foaming at the mouth for the season to start. Since it was so nice out today we decided to have a practice outside which was a good time. Got to throw around a bit shake out some rust and scrimmage it up a bit. I played pretty well and I am loving the team here.

I would like to note that I am down to 160lbs again (down 5 from beginning of semester). I am not really sure what it is from but I think it is because I am not eating as much as I do at home. I only have 2 meals here and no food in my room. I really need to go shopping and get food because when the season starts I will need those extra cals in my system to hit hard.

Last night I went out with the lax team to a bar. Decided to go and live it up with week while I can because when the season starts that wont happen anymore. I will be going out on thursday night as well but I am not sure about friday because we start practice on Sunday and I want 2 good nights of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment