About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Friday, June 24, 2011

DE Press, Wod

DE Press
2 presses on the min for 10 mins @95lbs

Amrap 15
30 pull ups
10 Kb swings 60lbs
20 push ups
5 rds + 5 pull ups


Body: shoulders a bit sore still
Sleep: 9hrs
Nutrition: great but had a few drinks
Notes: Today was a solid day of training the de presses were pretty fun and I felt them the perfect amount. The wod was really good and a ton of pull ups. I hit all the kb swings unbroken which i am chalking up to me being a lot stronger than before...gotta love being strong I will definitely revisit getting strong in the off season of soccer if I make the team and if not during the winter time will be my time to get big again. Hopefully I will keep some of my strength though. Tomorrow I will hit a wod and then maybe some endurance. I am also going to golf tomorrow then to celebrate a friends birthday in webster. Sunday will be rest and then Monday to Wednesday I will be in Maine...Cant wait for some time out on the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment