About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Some Catching Up

8/19
Bench
5x135
3x185
1x245
1x280 pr
8x225 pr

Curls until my biceps fell off

8/20

Rest Day

8/21

Rest Day

Notes: So Friday after the gym me and Ben headed up for a weekend in NH where we consumed a lot of bad food and drinks. It was a solid weekend but I am ready to hit training again on Monday hard. We are starting a new program called Grey Skull Linear Progression it is 3 days a week and looks to be a good strength program since I pretty much decided that I am not going to play lacrosse due to my injuries I want to get very strong. I am thinking of picking up 2 new sports. MMA and climbing both offered at springfield and both things that I think I will enjoy and hopefully become good at to compete.

No comments:

Post a Comment