About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, August 15, 2011

X Rays and Gym

Press
5x95
5x135
5x155
5x135

3x8 kb clean and press R/L
40lbs, 50lbs, 50lbs

3x8 One armed kb swings R/L
30lbs, 40lbs, 50lbs

10 min cool down on bike 2.13 miles

Body: pretty good ankle still hurts
Sleep: 9.5hrs
Nutrition: 1800 cals...
Notes: I have a few things to talk about shortly today. First off I got the xrays taking on my ankle and will find out tomorrow what the results are. Second today my workout definitely suffered because of the calorie deficit I am doing right now and it has gotten me thinking is it worth it? A few lbs would be nice to lose quickly but I think that if I just eat clean and do a lot of walking along with my workout then that will cut me down a bit but just take longer and that might be the route I take. Eating like this is a chore that affects my workouts and my daily life. My mood is a lot shittier and I dont want to do anything. Tomorrow I might jump my intake back up I usually have problems recovering while eating like this and then injury occurs I dont think I want that to happen again. But I will sleep on it and see what happens. Feel free to throw your input in as well any one reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment