About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

2/5/11 judgment day 2

burpee challenge day 29

Judgment day 2

swimming, push ups, flutterkicks, mountain climbers, planks, treading water

body:neck and shoulders really sore form treading water
sleep:8hrs
nutrition: drank
notes: today was day number 2 we woke up at 4am to get to the YMCA for our session. It started at 5am and we went until 9am. The first part was we swam across the pool and then jump out and do what ever exercise they told us to do. This lasted a while because we could not get the commands right form our leaders because it got really loud and a ton of echos in there. The next part was the hardest part and we had to wear our sweatshirts and jump in and then listen for the commands the first one was just to tread water the next was to take our sweatshirts off while still treading then we had to hold it overhead while still treading then switch sweat shirts with a partner and still treading water then put that sweatshirt on and still tread. This was the only good thing that we did it was physically and mentally challenging and because I was a better swimmer I had to help some of the other not so good swimmers by going under and lifting them up. Other than that this was so shitty and was the worst thing for the team. These guys do not know how to pull a team together and I really dont think they knew what they were doing if they got asked a question they didnt hear before. They would repeat themselves with the same lines over and over again. I guess all I can do is take whatever I can out of it (very little) and move on. Rest day tomorrow and then starting my program on monday

No comments:

Post a Comment