About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

7/9/11 I Need To Stop Forgetting

Keep forgetting to post at night going to try and get back on track.

7rds for time
1 20yrd shuttle (5-10-5)
10 Clap push ups
10 jump touches 2ft above reach
9:45

1x Sprint to Stop sign and back to drive way w/ 20lbs vest
40 sec

1 mile run w/ 20lbs vest
7:49

800m run w/ 20lbs vest
3:54

Body: quads and glutes still sore
Sleep: 9hrs
Nutrition: good had some drinks though minus the lax tourneys I am going to that will be the last time I drink until end of august or so.
Notes: I wanted to get a workout in that incorporated some agilities since I missed them this week and this workout was perfect for it. The runs were brutal with the vest on definitely going to make use of the vests more often. Heading back to springfield tomorrow for another camp until wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment