About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Living the Lax Life...Weekend Recap

7/23
4 lacrosse games
mwod( deadlift stretch, held a squat)

7/24
2 lacrosse games

40 min walk

mwod(table top, hamstrings, deadlift stretch)

Body: pretty tired and legs are a bit sore
Sleep: Friday night was about 8hrs and Saturday night was 9hrs
Nutition: was a bit thrown off due to the games and not being able to eat in between. Friday was fine just not a lot of normal food a lot of fruit and bars during the day at night we drank and had a nice steak that was amazing. Saturday was good after the 2 games were over.
Notes: I had a blast laxing it up this weekend at the tourney I have improved each year at this tourney stats wise and I love seeing the improvement. I think this finalized my decision to play next year for sure. Monday I have physical therapy at 3:30 I really cant wait to start this. Also another note I wore double ankle braces this weekend and had no ankle pain. Good Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment