About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Why do I do Rowing workouts?

Squat
5x155
5x225
5x300
5x310

2k Row
7:40.5

3x Chin ups less than 2 min rest
20,14,10

2 sets of db shrugs followed by tri pull downs

mwod(deadlift stretch)

Body: feeling good wore ankle brace all day
Sleep: 8.5hrs
Nutrition: great
Notes: The squat was very easy today my legs felt well rested and ready to go and 310 was a breeze. I really do not know why I insist on doing workouts like this. Rowing sucks. It always has sucked. And it will always suck. Yet I did this workout anyway and lo and behold it was fucking awful. I finished and immediately tried getting up but failed miserably then I could not see straight for a few minutes and so on. It took a good amount of time to fully recover from this. On another note Mondays I will pump as well as fridays one day just wasnt enough I miss it way to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment