About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, November 8, 2010

squat, diane, and lax conditioning

Squat 5-5-5
265-270-275

Lax conditioning

Diane
21-15-19
225lbs deadlift
hspu
4:26 PR

Body:good
sleep:8hrs
nutrition:good glass of whole milk after dinner (i will be doing this more often)
notes: Today was a long day mondays always blow dick. But i finally got to workout after classes so I went and did my squats and they felt really nice, then I went to lax conditioning we did a good amount of sprinting with minimal rest so I counted that as my cfe wod and then I went to the gym after that and did Diane. I pr'ed on Diane by around 2 mins so i was pumped about that. This coming weekend I am going home and running with Ben and Contois again so it should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment