About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

w2 d6 cfsb

shoulder press 3x5
135-145-150

1x12-15
110 for 15

Tabata 70's Big <--- what a terrible name whoever made that up is a complete dumbass

flutterkicks 10,10,10,9,10,10,10,10
ring push ups 20,16,12,9,8,8,8,8
squats (20lbs weighted vest) 20,21,20,18,16,15,14,15
burpees 10,9,7,6,5,5,5,5

Total=lowest rep of each added together=36

Body:legs are tired
sleep:8hrs
nutrition:ate a lot of good and had a big ice cream with lots of shit on it
notes: I was pumped with the shoulder press because I got 150 for I think that is the highest I have ever gotten too. The wod was a really good one I offered to go in this order and have burpees last because ben did not want to have them last (pussy). The first 2 movements were not bad at all but then I hit the weighted squats and that vest really makes a difference. Right after that i went into burpees and I hit the floor and my tris were dead from the ring push ups and then I got to jump up and my legs were toast from the squats so the burpees were a struggle to get through. Also another note on the name of the workout....Ben made it up and I cant say it is the best name so I am going to keep giving him shit for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment