About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PC, wod, leg levers, pistols

Power clean 3-3-3
185-195-205

for time:
15 hspu
1 l-pull up
13 hspu
3 l-pull up
11hspu
5 l-pull up
9 hspu
7 l-pull up
7 hspu
9 l-pull up
5 hspu
11 l-pull up
3 hspu
13 l-pull up
1 hspu
15 l-pull up
14:54

3x15 leg levers
3x20 pistols

mwod

Body: tris, hamstrings, lats, abs sore
sleep:9hrs
nutrition:good had some cheese and dark chocolate
notes: Once again I went really hard in the gym and was feeling good. I think I finally figured out a great training method that will keep my intensity up and going at all times. I read an article today that I saved on my computer that is probably the best article I have ever read and I am going to complete adjust my attitude towards the way it should be and the way it was before I got so caught up in things. http://journal.crossfit.com/2010/11/fitness-is-character-and-failure.tpl#_login that is the link to the article I also saved it on my computer I want this everywhere so I can always remind myself about it. Tomorrow will most likely be a rest day but we will see how I feel in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment