About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Another 2011 Goal Complete

Squat
10x45lbs
8x135
5x225
2x295
1x330
1x350pr
1x360 pr and 2011 goal

DB Bulgarian Split Squat 3x8 with 45lbs dbs

Tabata Bike: level 30 214 calories

Tabata
Fultterkicks: 86
rest 1 min
Mason Twist: 284

Body: Calves still a bit sore shin is feeling better and elbow still feels off
Sleep: 9hrs
Nutrition: really good
Supplements: Glucosamine 1500, Chondroitin 1200mg, MSM 375mg, 11 fish oil pills
Notes: Awesome day for me I am beyond happy with the pr on squat and even happier that I got to my 2011 goal. By the end of summer I would like to be able to squat 405 so if everything goes as planned then I will be able to. Probably going to go one day on one day off this entire week since I am pretty limited still. MRI on Friday at 8:20pm will let me know what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment