About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Powerline Trail....Gets Me Every Time

1r 10min run on powerline trail
6.6 miles

Mwod (couch stretch 2 mins a side, leg flat on couch 3 mins a side)

Body: very tired calves a bit sore
Sleep: don't want to talk about it
Nutrition: Enjoyed a bagel and a corn muffin this morning...and some ice cream at night
Notes: There is something about this out and back trail run that just makes me want to blow my brains out like literally kill myself. It fucking sucks I always do terrible on it and I always just countdown the minutes until the run is over. Going to make me a better runner thats for sure but it blows doing it. Just got to get it done though. Nose still stuffed pretty good hopefully that will go away soon.

1 comment:

  1. Its a tough trail man. Lots of ups and downs and the footing can be tricky at times (the hill). I usually break it up into smaller parts. Get to the first road crossing, then the second, the sub station, the hill and so forth. It shortens the run in my mind and takes it off how far I have to go. Keep plugin away. Like you said, its only going to make you a stronger runner.

    ReplyDelete