About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rest Day Weekly Overview

Weeks Best(s):
305 3x5 lifetime pr
My 5k

Weeks Worst(s):
Elbow still bothering me
Nutrition this weekend

Goals For Next Week:
Keep resting elbow
Sub 38 min 5 mile
Keep it a light week
Get back to good nutrition

Comments:
Last week was a decent week I guess. I still would really love to get my elbow healed up but I have an appointment next Friday that will hopefully help me out a bit. Also I signed up for the Grafton Road Race for next Saturday. It is a 5 mile corse I am not really sure what course it is because I have yet to run it but my plan for this week is to Squat tomorrow with some accessory work and then do some interval work or sprints. Then I want to run on Tuesday rest Wednesday light run Thursday and rest on Friday to prepare for the race on Saturday.

Body:pretty good
Sleep: not much
Nutrition: poor
Supplements: Glucosamine 1500mg, Chondroitin 1200mg, MSM 375mg, 9 fish oil pills

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the road race Dan! If its the same course as in years past, it starts at the high school driveway, then up to carrol rd, bicknell, north, through the center, down south, down bruce, across 122 and onto pullard, then rigth on hudson, across milbury to hudson again then right onto brigham to the finish near police station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sounds good seems like there will be some good hills in there. Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete