About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Friday, August 13, 2010

WOD

Annie
50-40-30-20-10
double unders
situps (anchored with towels as abmat)
6:49

Griff
run 800m
run 400m backwards
run 800m
run 400m backwards
12:05

body:shoulders quads tricpeps sore
sleep:9hrs
nutrition:good had dark chocolate
notes: today was the first time i did annie with the anchored sit ups and abmat it made a bit of a difference so i am still happy about the performance. with griff on the other hand i was not happy about. i was off my pr by a good 30 seconds or so. I am going to do it again right before i leave for college to test it so I am really gonna work on my endurance and try to get it back up there or even better. I am still gonna maintain my strength as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment