About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2 Wods and some mobility

burpee challenge day 13

5rds
5 deadlifts 275lbs
beark crawl to cone
5 tire jumps
5 ring pull ups
200m row
no time because the timer was broken at the gym I went to today

Complete 5 rds
1 min push press 50lbs db
1 min iso back extension hold

28pp/completed with no fail, 16/c, 13/f, 10/f, 13/f

2 mwods (paleo chair and shoulders/neck)

body:good but going to be sore from ghds can already feel it in abs
sleep:8.5hrs
nutrition:good had a few beers
notes: Today I went to a crossfit affiliate in shrewsbury. It was pretty good I am testing out facilities now and seeing which one I want to join come summer time because I think that is the next step in my crossfit career is to join an affiliate to learn as much as I can from smart people and also make new connections. The deadlift wod was the one I did at the gym today it was pretty good but I was upset the timer was non-existant... whats the point of a crossfit gym if there is no timer? Tomorrow I am going to workout at home most likely because of the snow and Saturday I am off to crossfit center mass to test that gym out they were nice enough to let me have a free wod as well before I go back to school. Sunday will be off and Monday begins lax. I am no writing what my mwods focus on just so I have an idea of what I did that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment