About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Main site and Team wod

burpee challenge day 14

for time:
21 l pull ups
20 pistols alternating
18 l pull ups
16 pistols
15 l pull ups
12 pistols
12 l pull ups
8 pistols
8:20

In teams of 3 (me ben bryan)
for time
200 crossfit push ups
300 double unders
400 box jumps 24"
*one person works at a time the other two sit in wall squat
*pull ups first then double unders and box jumps alternate once push ups are complete
*2 attempts at double unders and take total and divide by 2 to get how many box jumps you do until oduble unders are done
22:43

Body:abs and lower back sore
sleep:8.5hrs
nutrition:ok had some ice cream and wine
notes: The main site wod was a decent one I flew threw it and my pistols were decently good. The team wod was a spontaneous agreement to work out together and this is what we ended up coming with. It was a really good one the rules made it really interesting and fun. Sitting in the wall squat sucked pretty bad towards the end after banging out double unders and then box jumps and having to wait in a wall squat just never gave a good recovery. I am going to workout tomorrow not sure what i am going to do and then sunday is off and ill be back at school and then monday starts lax and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment