About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

WOD

Day 21 burpees

SWOD:
deadlift 5rm
330lbs

DWOD:
5rds for time:
1 press at 90% of 1rm
1 strict pull up
1 press
3 strict pull ups
1 press
5 strict pull us

9:56

Body:lower back a little sore but rest day did good
sleep:9hrs
nutrition:good
Notes: From round 3 of the workout on I had to add a little press because I used a weight that was to high. I wasnt sure on my 1rm because I havent done it in a while so I had to guess. Its ok though becasue it still destroyed my shoulders and I ddint do as mch as a push press just enouhg to help a little. The strict pull ups were really good too I def like them and they are getting my pullups back to where they were before. I am ver excited for tomorrows workout and this weekend I am doing a lax tourney and I havent decided what Im going to do with working out but I will keep it updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment