About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Friday, July 23, 2010

WOD

day 29 burpees

SWOD:
deadlift 5rm: 340 pr
GHD situps 3x20 (using ball)

DWOD:
3 clean and jerks on the min for 8 mins
*for every rep not completed do 5 burpees
155lbs
no misses

body: quads very sore
sleep: 10hrs
nutrition: good
notes: Today was a very good day and it made me very happy to get that deadlift back to a 340 5rm. The workout was a really good one too got my last rep in with 2 seconds to spare on minute 8. It really had me pushing for time. Tomorrow I will be going to a lax tourney in glastonbury and playing 4 games tomorrow and possible 3 games sunday. I wont be working out but I will be getting my fill of running in for sure. Ill try to blog tomorrow but im not sure if the hotel will have free internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment