About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Some Fun Stuff

3x max push ups hand release at the bottom
50,32,27

3x max strict pull ups
22,15,12

100 sit ups for time
2:04

tabata leg lifts

3x 1 min on 30 sec off planks

Body:shoulders very sore from bear crawls
sleep:10hrs
nutrition:strict day 2
notes: im doing a long run tomorrow so I did not want to go heavy at all or metcon hard so I just stuff with this stuff and it hurt just as bad I would say. I missed my pr on situps by a good 10 seconds but thats expected since I havent been doing them at all. I plan on bringing more core stuff back as soon as I am off cfsb and on my own/bens programming style. Tomorrow I am doing a long relaxing run at tufts I will probably do 2 laps in the vffs and then switch over to my regular shoes and keep going. I don't want to hurt anything so I will just see how everything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment