About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Active Recovery

Afternoon:

Active Recovery Trail Run
22:09 Solid Pace on Trails

15 min stretch

Chiropractors

Body: feeling good
Sleep: 6hrs
Nutrition: good
Supplements: Glucosamine 1500mg, Chondroitin 1200mg, MSM 75mg, 4 fish oil pills
Notes: Not a lot of sleep because last night we had a celebration of the Lax team beating the number once team in the Nation so we all went out and had some fun. The trail run was really relaxing and nice basically just used it to warm up and then stretched a good amount. I also had my first appointment with a new chiropractor up in Beverly. She was really good and thinks all my problems stem from my ankle I broke 2 years ago because I have terrible flexibility in it and it is throwing off my mechanics which is leading to all of my lower back and glute injuries. I can completely see that and I really trust this lady she knows a lot from what I heard from her today I was really impressed. Going to work on the flexibility and continue to get aligned there hopefully this will fix me up for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment