About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Squat, Diane, Dips, Run

Burpee Challenge Day 87

Morning:

Squat 5-5-5
270-275-285

"Diane"
21-15-9
Deadlift 225lbs
HSPU
3:48 pr

3x max rep strict dips w/40lbs
9,7,7

Afternoon:

4.08 mile run
31:54 (7:49 miles)

Stretch (hamstrings, glutes, back, quads, calves, hip flexors)

Body: quads, hip flexors sore
Sleep: 8.5hrs
Nutrition: really good
Notes: My squat today felt so good and I am going to blame that on my stretching. I am glad that I stretched yesterday because my squat felt effortless today so I am going to try and make stretching a routinely thing now. I felt amazing in the gym today and got a big pr on diane which I am also pumped about. Decided Mondays would be a good day to have a long run due to my schedule allowing it and I was happy with my run. It was in the pooring rain which made it more epic and I kept a decent pace for me for my first run in a while. Ready for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Nice run dan. Good pace. Road or trail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a road run out and back starting from my dorm.

    ReplyDelete