About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting High on 4/20!

A runners high that is (ha ha)

5.3 Mile Run on a lollipop route I made up
(7:50 pace) good amount of hills involved

For time:
100 Sit Ups Anchored
100 4ct Flutterkicks
100 Leg Levers
14:28

100 Squats For time:
1:32

1hr of Boccer (mixture of Soccer and Basketball...it's a lot of fun) went all out of course

Stretch: 1 min on each side of each stretch
Hamstrings, Glutes, Groin, Couch Stretch

Body: Elbow feels a bit off today (hopefully healing) Hamstrings and lower back are sore as expected
Sleep: 8.5 hours
Nutrition: Great really liking leangains so far we will see how it keeps up....Had coffee for the first time in a long time today I think I am going to start having a small cup every once in a while because it is allowed on leangains during the fasting period and it is a good change of pace from just drinking water.
Supplements: Glucosamine 1500mg, Chondroitin 1200mg, MSM 75mg, 9 fish oil pills
Notes: For anyone reading my blog that doesn't get the joke I didn't actually get high.... The run felt really good I want to improve on this 5 -8 mile range runs so might as well do them once in a while. The ab work went well and the stretching felt awesome. My elbow was feeling weird today not really sure what thats about but it is a better feeling than before so hopefully that means it is on its way to healing up. Rest day tomorrow then some dynamix effort box squats friday with some assistance work and sprints or intervals and I am also heading home friday afternoon can't wait to hit a long run on some new trails with Ben hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment