About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Front Squat, Amrap 12, Rock Climbing

Burpee Challenge Day 84

Front Squat 5-5-5
225-225-235

Amrap 12mins
185lbs Bench
225lbs Squat
10rds

Rock Climbing for 1.5hrs

Body: A bit sore and definitely worked from todays heavy workout
Sleep: 10hrs
Nutrition: good
Notes: Solid workout today I will not be deadlifting tomorrow because of the deadlift workout the other day I am not looking to get hurt or anything. I have a workout planned in the morning with Ben and then a brutal endurance workout at the track later tomorrow with Ben once again.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dan! where did you go rock climbing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was called Rock Central or something like that in worcester really cool place you should check it out you'd love it.

    ReplyDelete