About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Annie, Muscle Up Practice, Endurance

Burpee Challenge Day 85

Noon:

"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders
Sit ups (anchored, makeshift abmat)
6:11pr

Muscle Up Practice 20mins

Afternoon:

4x5min intervals 3 min rest between rds
12 laps (3miles) plus about 10ft

Body:quads sore
Sleep: 9.5hrs
Nutrition: Good had ice cream
Notes: Wanted to get a little workout in this morning before this brutal endurance workout today so I decided to do annie. I was happy with the pr but this workout really doesnt even get me breathing heavy anymore. The only reason that was holding me back from going faster was fatigue on the sit ups which is an easy fix. It was really good to work on MUs because I lost a lot I could only string 3 together today which is a downer but I have put on 7lbs of solid muscle since last doing them so I need to do them a lot this summer to get my strength back there. I was pleased with my performance in the endurance workout and once again I will be having these longer runs in more whether they are in the form of intervals or straight up long runs. Mostly on Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment