About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Griff

"Griff"
800m run
400m run backwards
800m run
400m run backwards
11:59

Mwod(shoulders)

Body: legs are pretty much torched
Sleep: 9hrs
Nutrition: pretty good, had some dark chocolate and granola with brown sugar
Supplements: Same as yesterday ran out of glucosamine and chondroitin today so last day of that until I refill on saturday
Notes: Well no pr today on the wod. I know I can pr on this my legs were just torched today I wasnt that gassed but the legs just weren't moving which means I will be fully resting tomorrow for sure. Also I have been on leangains almost 2 weeks now and I am not really seeing any improvements in anything all it has really done is made me really hungry in the morning and making it a lot harder to recover. Any suggestions on whether I should keep with it or drop it?

1 comment:

  1. My op would be to stick it out. I remember starting paleo and it worked quickly but sucked the first 2 weeks. This may be different. Not really informed enough on leangains to give you a solid answer but I would maybe ride it out another week or two. Just my 2 cents tho.

    ReplyDelete