About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Deadlift, deadlift, and intervals

Deadlift 3-3-3
365-375-385

Deadlift 275x12

Stiff legged deadlifts 3x12 with 45lbs DBs

Conditioning:
30:20x10 run
*treadmill set to 12% 0-30 sec slower than 5k pace
started at 6:53 pace ended with 8:00 pace

Body:feeling good elbows pretty good
Sleep:7.5hrs
Nutrition: really good started a week trial of leangains...
Supplements: Glucosamine 1500mg, Chondroitin 1200mg, MSM 75mg, 7 fish oil pills
Notes: Solid day of training, the leangains thing is pretty cool I am going to give it a week trial and see if I like it or not and see how I feel on it. I am going to start having a small cup of coffee in the morning with this too just to mix it up because that is allowed during the fasting phase and the caffeine will help with my lifts as well. Elbow is feeling pretty good it is a different feeling now so I have a feeling that it is healing and I am going to give it the rest of this week off. Tomorrow I am going to go for a 5 or 6 mile run at a faster pace and then some ab work after.

No comments:

Post a Comment