About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bench, Alt, Tabata, Ghds,BE

burpee challenge day 58

Bench 5-5-5
225-235-245pr

Alt. Tabata
155lb Power Clean/ Double Under

PC:10,5,4,4,4,4,4,4
DU:22,16,17,14,11,14,13,10

3x20 ghds
3x20 be

mwod (unglueing back and chest)

body:shoulders are sore
sleep: not very good
nutrition: ok had some junk today
notes: Last night I went out and had fun and didnt get much sleep but I still wanted to get in a workout today. I decided bench was a good lift to do and this wod was the perfect one it felt awesome. I continue to pr in bench with out even struggling which is awesome. I spent some time today unglueing my chest and back because they both have been killing me. Tomorrow I am going to get back on my program because I miss having a program that I can follow and not have to go day to day. Also tomorrow I am starting the 50pullups.com program for pull ups since a lot of people have seen great results from it. Going to get to bed early tonight to make sure that I am recovered and ready for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment