About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Wod and pull ups

Burpee Challenge Day 66

5rds for time
95lbs sdhp 15 reps
95lbs thrusters 15 reps
15:40

Pull ups Day 4
14-19-13-13f only got 12-14 (max)

mwod (shoulders)

body:Shoulders sore
sleep:10hrs
nutrition: good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM
notes: Today was a pretty good story I am cutting my carbs down to less than 100 like I said before to loose some of the extra good that I gained during my strength cycles. I want to get down to a better weight to crossfit at and for my bodyweight exercises I want them a lot better as well. It is going to help me in the long run become a lot better in what I want to be good at. Lacrosse right now is not my priority because I am out due to the muscle tear but it does not affect my crossfitting so crossfit will be my focus. I am going home and talking to my parents to see what my options are because I have a lot on my mind. Nutrition wise i have cut down all the shit and stopped eating a ton of fruit and carbs completely and also stopped eating after 8:30 at night. I think this will help me slim down in no time and then I will add just a heavier post wod meal but other than that keep the carbs and everything else low. It is only going to help me for when I do the 30 days strict and it is going to help my fitness a ton.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dan,

    Decisions, decisions. There will be many in life and many different avenues to get there. Remain positive, give it all you got (which i know you do) and have fun in whatever you choose to focus on. Good luck and keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Contois it means a lot. I will definitely keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete