About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Deadlift, Wod, Pull ups, Cfe Ladder

Burpee Challenge Day 78

Morning:

Deadlift 3-3-3
365-375-385

15-12-9
50lbs DB Power Clean to Thruster
Pull ups
9:45 pr

8-11-8-8-13(max) strict 2 min rest

Afternoon:

1min on, 1 min off, 1 min on, 50 sec off, 1 min on, 40 sec off, 1 min on, 30 sec off, 1 min on 20 sec off, 1 min on, 10 sec off, then go back up the ladder until you finish with 1 min on, 50 sec off, 1 min on.

Body: quads and lower back a bit sore
Sleep: 9hrs
Nutrition: good until night....Ice cream and drinking tonight
Notes: It felt really good to get back to deadlifting and I got 385lbs pretty easily with my corrected deadlift form. I pr'ed on that wod by 5 mins from summer which I am pumped about and the endurance wod was just what I needed. Can't wait to get this program going! Having some much earned fun tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment