About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crossfit Open Wod 11.1, pull ups, leg levers

Burpee Challenge Day 76

"Open Wod 11.1"
amrap 10
30 Double Unders
15 Power Snatches (ground to overhead) 75lbs
5rds + 30 du+ 1 ps



pull ups day 6
15-20,19f-14-14-15(max)

3x20 leg levers

Body:Good
Sleep: 8hrs
Nutrition: Great
Notes: So today I did the first open wod for real, video'd it and submitted it. My goal was to break 5 rds and that is just what I did. I am a long way away from where I want to be which is being competitive with the top crossfitters but someday I will be. This workout was a really good one and I really pushed hard to get that number so I am happy with the finish. I will continue with my training jumping right into my new program tomorrow. On a side note I am right on the 20 and 21 pull up mark so I am going to drop down the 20 pull ups group because I think that I will get better results. Also on another side note I officially retired from lacrosse today by walking away from college lacrosse. I just felt like my heart was not into it anymore and now I can focus on my new passion which I am obsessed with now.

No comments:

Post a Comment