About Me

My photo
I am 20 years old at Springfield College. I started Crossfit in the winter of 2008 and have went on and off with that and P90x. But since the summer of 2009 until summer of 2011 I did Crossfit then switched to Strength and Conditioning. I Played soccer lacrosse basketball and ran track throughout my life. I played lacrosse at Endicott but I was injured and did not play the entire season. Another passion is strength and conditioning which has changed my life for the better. My midterm goal is to compete in a powerlifting competition, run an ultra and run the Boston Marathon, and my ultimate long term goal is to become a Strength and Conditioning coach, a lacrosse coach, and to open my own Strength and Conditioning gym as well as break the record for bench press at 165lbs bw. Along with training for my goals I enjoy pushing my body to its limits and seeing what the human body is capable of by doing activities that require a lot of physical and mental aspects.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Open Wod 2, Pull Ups, HSPU

Burpee Challenge Day 83

"Open Wod 2"
amrap 15 mins

9 Deadlifts 155lbs
12 Push Ups w/ hand release
15 Box Jumps 24"
10rds + 9dl

Crossfit Open WOD #2 from Dan Rotatori on Vimeo.



Pull Ups Day 3
9-13-9-9-19(max)

3x max rep hspu to 2 before failure
24,21,17

Body:Really good nothing sore
Sleep: 8.5hrs
Nutrition: Good ate a lot of food and had meatza with cheese on it
Notes: Today was wod number 2 of the Crossfit Open. This one was brutal and my goal was to break 10 rds which I did with a lot of help from Ben as he was helping me find good spots to rest and push myself. I have figured out what my weakness is. I can fly through the first rounds at a speed that is up there with some of the top guys the thing is I just can't maintain the speed I know I have the strength just not the stamina and that is what I am going to work hard on this summer. I am discussing with Ben tomorrow what the best solution for that would be but I am thinking its going to include some 5k and 10k runs. Can't wait to get after it tomorrow after an OK performance today.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you want to run! 10k, 5k whatever i'm in! Gonna b around all summer. Probably gonna run early morning, like 5 or 6ish if you want to plan ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sounds good to me I will definitely be wanting to get some good runs in.

    ReplyDelete